Bilingual administrative assistant
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support its partners as well as senior staff members with general administrative duties. The qualifying candidate will perform the following functions:
- Review and prepare general correspondence, reports, etc.
- Prepare billing, entering timesheets and completing forms.
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings, appointments and travel.
- Manage and coordinate multiple calendars.
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
- Play a key role during Tax season.
- Greet and serve our clients.
- Participate in the administration of diverse projects as required.
- Execute additional tasks upon request.
- Bilingual: Excellent written and spoken French and English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sense of organization and priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Sense of initiative and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Caseware, an asset.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and adhere to deadlines.
- Collaborative and team-focused.
- Flexibility to work additional hours during peak periods.
- Post-secondary education in administration.
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience as an Administrative Assistant. Working within a public practice accounting firm or other professional services firm is a strong asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Back to the list