Canadian Tax Manager - Greater Montreal Area
We are looking for few candidates for our clients located in GMA. Permanent positions.
- Undergraduate university degree in accounting or law degree
- CPA designation or currently enrolled in the CPA program (an asset)
- Completion of the In-Depth Tax Course or Master’s degree in taxation
- A minimum of 5-years work experience in public practice
- Knowledge and experience working in Canadian tax
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite – specifically in Excel and Word
- Very comfortable interpreting and applying tax legislations
- Very comfortable with tax research methods and databases
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable with financial data
- Fluently bilingual (French and English)
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
Back to the list