Senior Manager Tax -People Advisory Services
We are currently seeking a Manager/Senior Manager to join a team to collaborate on challenging compensation consulting engagements for a diverse client base. People Advisory Services (PAS) helps provide specialized services :
People Advisory Services (PAS) helps clients develop relevant and flexible tax-compliant remuneration, benefit and incentive programs. Our multi-disciplinary integrated team of lawyers, actuaries, human resource and tax professionals provide specialized services in the areas of pension, benefits, HR, tax and compensation.
- Provide tax advice related to the review, design and implementation of executive compensation plans, incentive plans, and bonus plans and consult on employee mobility issues.
- You will be working with the existing Canadian compensation tax team, as well as with global network of compensation professionnals.
- You will contribute to the growth and maintenance of ongoing client relationships and participate in business development and marketing activities.
- A Bachelor's degree with a graduate degree and/or professional designation preferred (LL.B. or CPA)
- Minimum 5 or more years of tax experience with experience assessing the tax implications of compensation packages or other incentive programs.
- Strong tax research and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- US Tax experience (an asset).
Back to the list