Senior Associate indirect tax
you will become a key member of a successful and growing division and whose reputation for taxation is well established. We offer opportunities that will meet your expectations and talents and that will allow you to catapult your career forward.
- CPA designation or law degree;
- 3-5-years of work experience and has been involved in consulting and compliance mandates in matters of indirect tax and wishes to perfect and consolidate your knowledge to become a reference in this field;
- Knowledge and experience working in Canadian tax;
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite – specifically in Excel and Word.
- Fluently bilingual (French and English);
- Very comfortable interpreting and applying tax legislations;
- Very comfortable with tax research;
- Strong computer skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Comfortable with financial data;
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
Back to the list