Our client, accounting firm located in Toronto is looking for a senior auditor to join a dynamic team of professionals.
Our Toronto office has an immediate opening for a position of Senior auditor whose primary responsibility will be to perform and support the firm on audit engagements at its clients. This position requires mobility (engagements across Canada).
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle a Senior auditor role on a variety of audit and assurance engagements: risk audit approach, planning, fieldwork, deliverables, completion, etc.
- Manage and supervise junior auditors during the all engagement.
- Closely work with the Managers / Senior managers / Partners in charge of the engagements.
- Communicate with clients on a day-to-day basis and develop a relationship of trust. Participate in special mandates.
- Participate in the training and appraisal of employees.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Hold a DESS or equivalent (preferred) in accounting and/or auditing;
- Have a professional designation such as CPA or CPA auditor (preferred);
- Minimum of two years of experience in an audit firm;
- Experience and advanced knowledge of IFRS and ASPE;
- Experience in auditing components of international groups;
- Audit experience in the Service and Manufacturing sectors;
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of International Standards on Auditing (ISA) ;
- Proficiency in the English language (spoken and written); Proficiency in the French language (preferred);
- Technical proficiency
- Team management (coaching, managerial courage, planning)
- Organization and method
- Client relationship
- Communication, proactivity and anticipation
- Focused on results and respect of budgets/deadlines
- Integrity and responsibility
- Mobility (Travel across Canada)
Back to the list