Full-time position located in downtown Montreal, Quebec.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of the company's IT infrastructure such as the network, servers, desktop systems, communication hardware/software, firewalls, etc. Ideally, the candidate will have experience in the Financial Services Sector.
- Providing support in managing corporate systems and infrastructure. This includes:
- Virtualized Server Environments
- Storage, backup, replication
- Email and other telecommunication systems
- Network devices and security appliances
- User Support
- Managing your own projects and completing them within the defined scope, providing regular progress reports to Management
- Planning, coordinating, and deploying systems upgrades, updates, and other regular maintenance tasks
- Proactively monitoring of overall system health, anticipating potential issues
- Developing and maintaining systems-related procedures, processes and policies
- Develop, Test, and Maintain the Business Continuity Plan
- Perform Technical Audits and Analysis
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Certifications
- At least 6 years experience in Systems Administration
- Experience with Accounting, Order Management, and other Trading Systems would be an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, Active Directory
- Proficiency in scripting languages, such as Batch, VBA, PHP is required, Powershell and Python would be an asset
- Ability to administer SQL and SSRS is required, SSRS development would be an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication.
Back to the list