Bilingual technician accountant
Our client, a reputable accounting firm, located in Montreal area is currently looking for a techcian accountant with experience.
- DEC or technical diploma in administration, Accounting specialization.
- Minimum 3 years completed of accounting/bookkeeping experience in an accounting firm.
- Advanced French and English.
- Advanced Excel.
- Experience using TaxPrep and DtMax.
- Advanced knowledge of CaseWare/CaseView an asset.
- Ethics and integrity.
- Reliability, autonomy, organization skills and attention to details.
- Great adaptability and team work.
- Great customer service skills.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Carry out simple to complex compilation mission autonomously.
- Handle the bookkeeping of various operating businesses, their portfolios and investment funds.
- Fill tax returns for individuals (T1), corporations (T2) and trusts (T3).
- Prepare T5 slips, GST/HST, DAS and NTRs.
- Communicate with clients and government agencies in French and in English.
Back to the list