Reporting to the Supervisor, the candidate will be responsible for the completion of records, to communicate regularly with various internal and external stakeholders, to oversee the work of more junior staff and act as a resource to clients.
- Participate in the planning mandates and prepare programs for assigned clients;
- Perform various certification mandates for our clients while coordinating the work to be performed;
- Apply and ensure compliance with professional standards;
- To train the less experienced listeners on various technical points;
- Prepare corporate income statements;
- Collaborate with various related tasks.
The profile :
- Relevant academic training;
- Be a member in good standing of a professional order or in the process of obtaining an accounting designation (CPA, CA, CPA, CGA);
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in external audit is required;
- Bilingual whose mastery of the French language and intermediate knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of and Caseware Taxprep software would be an asset;
- Sense of customer service, special skill in interpersonal relationships and ability to work in teams.
Back to the list