Our client, located in West Island, is looking for an Accounting Analyst for a permanent position.
- Complete simple tax corporate and personal tax returns.
- Prepare working paper file for notice to readers.
- Complete financial statements & notes.
- Responsible for co-coordinating as well as executing the T3 and personal tax requirements (i.e. personal tax preparation, assessments and request for information and T5 preparation) for the department.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in an accounting firm.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Bilingual (French & English).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
- Knowledge in investment broker write ups.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Caseware/Caseview and Taxprep.
Back to the list