Reporting to the Senior Manager.
- Be a resource person for partners, clients and employees for audit and financial information matters.
- Perform quality control by reviewing clients' files and financial statements.
- Identify situations where the standards are not respected and manage the corrective process.
- Intervene to mitigate or reduce risks and propose alternatives to partners and managers.
- Participate in the development, update and disclosure of audit and financial information standards in a timely manner.
- Participate in the planning of documentation requirements and in the coordination of processes related to the CPA Order's internal and external inspections.
- Assist in the coordination of the updates of related tools (such as softwares and forms), in collaboration with suppliers.
- Participate in the evaluation of technical training needs.
- Register staff to CPA Order's courses.
- Participate in training methods evaluations and recommend viable options.
- Participate in the development of technical training content and train staff as needed.
- Bachelor and Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy
- Member of the CPA Order of Quebec - CPA Auditor designation
- A minimum of 5 years of audit experience acquired within a CPA firm
- In depth knowledge of audit and financial information standards and the Income Tax Act.
- Practical experience with Caseware/Caseview, TaxPrep, DT Max and Excel.
- Credibility, autonomy and professional judgement.
- Managerial courage.
- Coaching skills.
- Precise, rigourous and methodical mind.
- Advanced French and English.
Back to the list