Senior Consultant - Business Advisory Group
The successful candidate will work closely with the Business Advisory Group’s experts in carrying out business valuation mandates, transfer pricing comprehensive studies, expert reports, and financial due diligence assignments.
The qualifying candidate will perform the following:
- Analysis of financial information and building financial models.
- Preparing financial forecasts.
- Drafting reports (quality of earnings, due diligence, business valuation, damage quantification and transfer pricing).
- Conducting industry and economic research.
- Conducting buy-side and sell-side transaction due diligence.
- Conducting benchmark analyses and research.
- Analyzing market trends.
- Oversight of information requests and management of documents.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
- CA, CPA, Auditor designation.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in Business Valuations.
- Recent CBV or registered in the CBV program (will consider strong candidate with intent to register in program).
- Strong financial and accounting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Bilingualism (excellent verbal and written communication skills).
- Excellent inter-personal skills as well as client service skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Caseware/Caseview and Taxprep.
Back to the list