Tax Compliance Manager
- Responsible for reviewing corporate, partnership and trust tax returns;
- Identify planning opportunities and making recommendations to the client to minimize tax compliance exposure;
- Work closely with partners and managers on various files;
- Responsible to keep current regarding changes to the tax laws as well as technical interpretations;
- Coach and train other members of the tax group.
- CPA designation (CA, CGA, or CMA);
- Completion of the CICA In-Depth Tax Course or a Master of Tax;
- Five or more years’ professional experience in Canadian corporate tax.
Aptitudes and Competencies
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Possess years of experience in preparing and reviewing complex tax returns which has given you a breadth of knowledge in corporate income tax;
- Proficient interpreting and applying tax legislations;
- Very comfortable with tax research methods and databases;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Open-mindedness to constant learning;
- Inquisitiveness and creativity;
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite; particularly in Excel and Word;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Comfortable with financial data.
Back to the list